Pages

Sunday, November 2, 2014

H2H NO-vember Scrapbook Challenge

Oh NO, it's NO- vember and this month is full of No-Nos!  The first NO Challenge for NO-vember is NO B & T paper.  Many times for me, this is not a crisis and this week proved to be no exception.

I have been eyeing the one page layout on page 108 of the Annual Inspirations and I thought this would be a perfect week to create my own layout.  I have many pages to finish of my son's wedding album and I thought this page would give me the motivation to start working on it again.

I designed the layout in Design Space and then adjusted the colors to match the color scheme of the wedding.  I can see this layout used for anniversary, birthday and other meaningful events.




The Cricut Design Space file is here

Supplies:
page 108 of the Annual Inspirations - Pattern 10 from Make It From Your Heart Volume 2
Cardstock includes White Daisy, Slate, Whisper, Sweet Leaf and Outdoor Denim
Inks include Sweet Leaf, Whisper and Slate
Z1932 Silver Geometric Washi Tape
Stamp set - D1539 The Happy Couple
CTMH cartridges- Art Philosophy, Artbooking and Artfully sent

Here is my finished layout...

Pleas join us in NO-vember for any of the challenges.  You can find the linky here for this one.

Stay tuned for tomorrow's post - the second page to this layout!


No comments: