Pages

Monday, November 17, 2014

H2H Challenge - NO ..embellishments!

Now this challenge is a hardship!  One of the reasons I started scrapbooking is because I love buttons, lace, trims and 'stuff'!

So I decided to dig out last year's Sparkle and Shine from Close to My Heart and find any of the paper scraps that I could.  I love the Herringbone technique and I first learned of this through the Club Scrap forum.

What an easy technique!  1/2" strips to form a herringbone shape on a card front - EZPZ!



So I started creating my card front and it went together very quickly!  I added a few strips of scraps and a snip from one of the zip strips!  I wanted to add a brad, a button or SOMETHING to the top left.  But I settled on a small strip of paper to look like a staple!

enjoy!....

Please join us this week for a NO-embellishment challenge with H2H here!

No comments: