Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Pazzles Halloween Mini Album

Happy Halloween!!


Harley and I are all dressed up and want to wish you a fun day with your family , friends and co-workers!

I finally finished my Pazzles Mini Halloween album and it is all ready for pictures. Maybe next year I will get to Busch Gardens Hall- o- Scream festivities ( but I doubt it...)


I used a CTMH retired paper pack called Mischief to cut out many of the pages. The rub-ons were a perfect to accent all of the pages.  Lots of Black and White Daisy ink to add the 'spookiness' to all of the pages.






I must admit that I used up a ton of extra  cut pieces from my Halloween mini album from 2013.  Why not?


I hope you have an absolutely wonderful spooky Halloween!  I am ready:

candy - check
costume- check
decorations - check
scary music- check

Now waiting for the night to begin!


2 comments:

Michelle Price said...

This turned out so fabulous!!

Katy said...

CUTE, Adeline!!!