Pages

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Day 9 of FRIGHTFULLY Creative Halloween FUN!


Day 9 of FRIGHTFULLY Creative Halloween FUN!



Only 3 more days until Halloween is here!  A few of the neighbors have decorated their houses and one is especially SPOOKY!  The project for today is a shaker card.  As I was organizing my Halloween stash, I came across several packages of Halloween Confetti.  I 'googled' and found several Halloween shaker cards and designed mine using a combination of the CTMH Art Philosophy and Artbooking cartridges.

Since I have to design all of my cuts in Design Space, sharing the DS files is easy.  So you can find the Design Space file is here


A Close to My Heart consultant requested a Cricut Craft Room file for the card so she could make it with her Expression 2.  You can download the CCR file here.



The cream colored cut is actually the cut for the acetate to hold all of the shaker pieces in your card.  The colors I used are Sunset, Honey, Black and White Daisy.  The stamp set is again the Moonlight WOTG stamp set - an oldie but a goodie!


The extra tag was just floating around in my stash as well...


Card Inside


I hope you have enjoyed my Frightfully Creative FUN event.  Not only have I added to my Halloween bucket of goodies but I am using up my stash as well! But not to worry, I still have plenty!


1 comment:

Katy said...

Thanks for the file...can't wait to make one!