Pages

Friday, October 24, 2014

Day 4 of FRIGHTFULLY Creative Halloween FUN!


Day 4 of FRIGHTFULLY Creative Halloween FUN!


One of my absolutely favorite broadway plays is "Wicked".  Sadly , I have only seen it in Tampa, but that's OK!  This title was perfect for the layout that I created for an H2H Challenge in August. - Inspired by a book.

More often that not, I will design my layouts in one of my programs so I can have a visual of what it will look like when it is completed.  In this case I found a sketch on http://paper-secrets.blogspot.com and used that as my starting point.


I actually started with scraps and then designed it in the Cricut Design Space using the included scrapbook canvas.  I also added some stamping because my layout looked naked!


As you can see it is not exactly like the layout but that is the best part!

The design file for the Cricut Design Space is here..  Feel free to use it but you must have the Mini Monsters cartridge to cut it out.  The shapes are from the Cricut Craft Room Basics which are free to everyone who has DS. You can certainly substitute any designs that you think will work with it!  Here is the same exact layout with different colored cardstock and other designs from the Mini Monsters cartridge.  I think you get the idea!


Here is this month's sketch challenge.  This looks like an easy one.  Why not give this a try yourself!  Check out the additional information on their blog here.





Coming tomorrow.....  BOO...who?




No comments: