Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Day 10 of FRIGHTFULLY Creative Halloween FUN!


Day 10 of FRIGHTFULLY Creative Halloween FUN!


Today is the day I start to finish as many Halloween projects as I can!  Then I will pack up Halloween on Sunday and start my Thanksgiving projects!  As I said each year, I try to add more projects to my plastic tub, so I can have an awesome display for next year.  You will notice that many of my projects were basically cardstock, rather than paper packs and that is the reason why!

Here is a cute project idea I found on My Favorite Things here.  I did not have the die so I designed one in my Pazzles Inspiration Pro 2014 software.



I hope you have enjoyed my 10 Days of Frightfully Creative Halloween FUN projects!  

Coming soon! ..... the November Stamp of the Month Blog Hop.  Come join the fun!







No comments: