Pages

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

NEW!! "Studio J snippets"

Starting this week, each Wednesday, I will post a 'snippet' about Close to My Heart's fabulous on-line digital program called Studio J.  Their are so many versatile uses for this program. I dabble in digital scrapbooking using Adobe Photoshop Elements 12 BUT this program is so easy that it takes less time for me to create a quick layout.

Snippet #1 - Create a collage with photo wells and the "No Limits"  pattern.

The first 'snippet' I want to share is creating your own photo wells using Studio J. Check out this You-Tube video.



I started working on my son's wedding album with all of the 600+ photos. My biggest dilemma...... where to begin!'



The first step was to create a "Wedding Photos" album.  Then I decided to try and create this collage using the "No Limits" pattern and following the suggestions from the video.  

I still may tweak it a bit but at least it is saved and ready to go in the album until I am ready to place the order.

Why don't you give it a try?  you can log onto my site here and try it out.  It is under the PRODUCTS dropdown menu- the 3rd one down.  Let me know what you think by leaving a comment.



No comments: