Pages

Monday, July 7, 2014

H2H Challenge for this week is Up, Up and Away!

Well I have had a hard time NOT singing the song by the 5th Dimension,  so I thought I would share it for all of you out there!


                 

So I know I am dating myself but that's half the fun!  During the winter months there are many mornings when the ' Big Red Balloon' drifts over my house.  Some mornings i wave at them while I am drinking my coffee!  As soon as I hear them I run out with my camera and start shooting my pictures.

This weeks challenge is to create a design focusing on a something in the air!  So I had to create a one page layout with my February pics of the Big Red Balloon!



My colors are pretty basic - Cranberry, White Daisy, Black and Sky...good-bye Sky - I really liked you :(

The Design Space layout is adapted from Make It From Your Heart - Volume 2 Pattern 18.  I love to design my layouts in DS and then cut out only the pieces I can't cut easily without my cutter.  Here is my design idea.

As you can see it looks exactly the same but with a few minor additions, such as chalking the clouds and some black Bakers Twine for the basket. I decided I had better add a month and day, so I would remember when I took the picture!  You can find the Design Space file here.

As always if you have any problems just email and I will see what I can do to help you out.

Enjoy and come joins us for this week's  challenge!



4 comments:

Toni Hinchcliffe said...

I start singing that song every time I see this paper pack. Also That's Amore with that one. It should be illegal to name them after songs. If they ever do an It's a Small World After All kit, we will have to resign, lol.

Toni Hinchcliffe said...

And BTW, your LO rocks!

Adeline E. Brill said...

Any references to "it's A Small World" is a death wish! :)

Unknown said...

I love this page! we have several hot air balloon pics too. i haven't seen them for a bit tho?