Pages

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Great News! I 'm Expecting!

In the Spring of 2014!!......A NEW BABY!



Ok...I am tooo old to have children, so this baby will have to do!  Pazzles announced yesterday that the NEW Inspiration Vue will be arriving late Spring of 2014.



Here are the new features for this baby!
  • Precision print and cut with new optical eye..can you say?- AWESOME!!
  • Slide out tray extension
  • Shorter waiting time for large projects
  • Tray tabs for improved mat feeding
  • Mac compatible software
  • Compatibility with existing Inspiration tools, mats and accessories- no need to buy all new tools!
  • New colors - do you think they will have RED?
  • New lower price
Many of you have seen my blogwork using the Cricut Expression 2 BUT this machine is truly my machine of choice!

Here is WHY you should purchase a Pazzles and NOT that other machine (keep it if you own the Close to My Heart cartridges, though..)

*This company is a Family-run Business ,(and may I add that they all are a wonderful, caring family).....  You can check out the staff here...

* Chris and Simon designed and marketed the machine in the 2006. More history of the company can be found here...
* Great Customer Support!  Check it out here!

* Outstanding Educational Support...
                                    
*Sunday classes - 3 different times!
*Videos and free files

* Offering the Pazzles Craft Room with a huge library of designs..
 and more....


I created this M & M train using my Pazzles cutter and nightly "how-to" classes from Klo



No cartridges...Only $$ investment was the paper and glue!  I am beyond excited!!

Disclaimer:  I do not work for Pazzles...just a very satisfied customer


1 comment:

massofhair said...

Exciting news indeed! Not too sure if we will be able to purchase in UK as we don't have a distributor yet :(