Pages

Friday, February 7, 2014

Close to My Heart New Product Blog Hop

Welcome to the SOTM Blog Hop groups' NEW Product Blog Hop!  There are over 25 consultants participating in this hop and so I am sure you will find many ideas for inspiration.




Close to My Heart Spring and Summer Idea Book is HERE!
It is always so exciting to see what new products CTMH will be featuring each season. I bet many of you are ready for spring!!  It has been cold and nasty here the last two weeks except for one day!  Not normal Florida weather but I am guessing that nothing is normal around the country this winter!


If you have been hopping with us, then you have come from Pamela Ellison's blog here.  Such a cute card! The stamp set from the WOTG Ivy Lane paper pack is now at the top of my list!  

If you get lost along the way, not to worry.. the complete list of hoppers is on Melinda's site here

I am a lucky lady! Since I have retired I actually have free time to play around with both of my hobbies.  Some of you have already seen my love of sewing in my posted artwork but if you would like to see more, I started a blog for just my sewing projects here.

I used to wear a lot of jewelry to match the clothing I was wearing BUT those days are over!  Just a gold necklace and gold earrings for me...  But I ordered the Base & Bling necklace because I liked the charms and matching style sheets.

I decided to try and recreate something a little different   I don't have a ton of money invested in this jewelry so it's OK to experiment. (IMHO)

I haven't glued on the glass cover because I still may change my mind on the bottom bling!  But when I do I will glue it on with Z679 Liquid Glass.


Here is a close up of my sticker selections.

I must admit after the table runner that I worked on all week, I am ready to scrapbook something....anything!!

Supplies:
Z1940 Faux Silver Chain
Z1958 Craft Queen Charms
Z1962 Square Pendant
Z1697 Square Glass Covers
Z1975 Craft Queen Style Sheet

Now it is off to Lori's blog here and see how she uses the NEW Picture My Life paper pack!


6 comments:

terryanndiack said...

love your Bling.

Sheila Bennett said...

Nice idea to use three different pendants on one chain.

Dawn said...

Great inspiration for the jewelry pieces!

Joy said...

those look wonderful. I know what you mean about committing to the one sticker!

Haley D. said...

Your necklace is very clever, crafty lady!

Susan Brooks - The Closet Stamper said...

Very crafty! I forget about the jewelry items - just not my thing but these are neat! TFS!