Pages

Friday, July 5, 2013

July Make It From YOUR Heart Workshop

Ladies, it is July and I have been crazy busy!  I hope you have all received my July newsletter, if not let me know and I will add you to my CTMH mailing list.  Convention was FAB-u-lous!! and I am all excited about the new product.  But the July workshop is at the top of my list right now!
I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July and you took lots of pictures.  This paper pack may not resemble any fireworks but it sure does scream red, white and blue!

My layout this month is from the Make It From Your Heart - Volume 1- layout #16.  Yes - there is a Volume 2!!  I am excited to see it and it will be arriving soon...

I had a little help from my fellow consultant, Pam Thorn.  I used her idea for the tag and journaling accent on the lower left.  The pictures are from the Lucille Ball Memorial Park in Celeron, NY.  My hometown is Jamestown, NY and it is not far from this landmark.  If any of you have been to Chautauqua Lake, you will recognize some of the sites.

  
I took these pictures on a beautiful summer day in August of 2010.  I guess I have been saving them for the "perfect" paper pack.....

As usual we will be creating a card with the July stamp of the month.  The original design I found during the recent Stamp of the Month Blog Hop.  You can visit Krista's blog here if you are interested in comparing the two....:)


If you love the Tommy paper pack, then you are in luck!  This paper pack is one of the papers that will move forward into the Autumn/Winter Idea book! Unfortunately the   Buzz and Bumble , Later Sk8tr and Claire paper packs are gone!!  But the G1057 Later Sk8tr Workshop To Go ,is still available....just sayin...  If you want a Workshop To Go, you had better order it soon as the Buzz and Bumble AND the Chantilly ones are already gone!  None of the workshops to go move forward into the new Idea Book!

Place you order on http://ctmh.com/SweetAline and select the SHOP tab and add the numbers to your order.  A few of you were lucky last month and ordered the papers before they were gone and they are in your bags!

Please RSVP for the workshop before July 10th so I can cut all the paper and assemble the kits!

July Make It From YOUR Heart Workshop:

WHEN:  July 12th from 6-9:00 p.m.  (Always the second Friday of the month)
WHERE:  My home - email me for directions!
COST:  $10.00 for a 2 page layout and a card
RSVP:  by July 10th Sweetaline@verizon.net


This workshop ends the Make It From YOUR Heart Workshops.  Starting in August I will be offering the "Artbooking with Addie" Workshop (a.k.a. AWA Workshop) on the second Friday of each month AND the "MiniBook Magic" Workshop (a.k.a. MBM Workshop) on the fourth Friday of every month.  You can sign up for both or only one depending on your schedule!

My Fall Open House is scheduled for August 4th from 2:00 - 5:00 p.m.  The theme is "Death by Chocolate".  Check out the August SOTM for the reason behind the theme....

So be prepared to each some mighty fine chocolate treats!  More info coming soon on the Open House.

No comments: