Pages

Saturday, June 29, 2013

WooHoo!! Close to My Heart Convention is here!!

 These "Tres Amigos" are just plain crazy BUT they were introducing the new product!!  A definitely and entertaining and awesome array of products!!




 Are you ready?? - I am sure by now you have heard we have a new cartridge!!



This new cartridge is awesome!!  Tons of layers and designs for both cards and scrapbooks!  My NEW workshop starting in August is "Artbooking with Addie "  Workshop....or AWA Workshops. We will continue with the 2 page layout and a card with incorporating the Stamp of the Month for only $10.00!

PLUS I am adding a NEW workshop "Mini Book Magic" workshopSo the October /Halloween Mini Book workshop will include images from this page.... you know how I love Halloween....

No comments: