Pages

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

My Sunshine SOTM layout

Where, oh where has the month of April gone to???  Today is the 23rd of April and this month has just flown by....   The 'snowbirds' have headed north 
(sorry Northerners) and that means that warmer temperatures are headed our way!  

So just like the changes of seasons in other parts of the country , our 'season' changes here as well!  Unfortunately there are only a few more days left for the April Stamp of the Month - My Sunshine!  This stamp set is one of my favorites stamp sets of this Idea Book!  I love the entire look of the stamp stamp along with the coordinating Cricut images on the Artiste cartridge.

I am one of the lucky ones in Florida - hot air balloons fly over my house ALL of the time!  I run out and take pictures of them and wave to everyone in the basket! .............. silly, huh?!

Here is a layout of one of those days....



I must admit that I created this layout especially for this stamp set BUT the stamp set was PER..fect for these photos.  I used the design that Close to My Heart had on their website as a jumping off point - I think they are pretty similar....



So if YOU want to take advantage of this special offer for the stamp of the month, contact me at Sweetaline@verizon.net  and complete you order with me and it will be at your doorstep in about 10 days!  Not a bad deal!

1 comment:

Created by Kathi said...

So glad you are in the blog hop and I found this cute layout for inspiration while hopping by. Thanks for sharing and have a blessed day! Kathi