Pages

Sunday, April 7, 2013

April Make It from Your Heart Workshop

I fell in love with the Claire paper pack so this month I am using it to create our 2 page layout and card design!
Claire Paper Pack
Here is the WOTG layout for the Claire paper pack - isn't it cute!


For inspiration with this month's layout, I again returned to Studio J.  I am such a visual person and I hate to waste paper trying to come up with a design that utilizes the Bulk B & T paper. This design is also found in the Magic book and so we are going to add a 4 x 6" flip flap to the font of the layout.

Check back later in the week for the completed layout!

Make It from the Heart Workshop
When: April 12, 2013
Time: 6-9:00 p.m.
Cost: $10.00 for the 2 page layout and a card
RSVP:  by Wednesday April 10th 

See you then!

No comments: