Pages

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

April Claire Workshop and the Cricut!

Sometimes I think it is funny how my mind 'channels' the thoughts of Close to My Heart!  In my Cricut workshop on April 7th, we practiced using many of the function buttons which Christine explains in this video!!  Take a look at it and see if you agree!



Here is the layout that I created for the April workshop using the "Make It From Your Heart" layout and the Claire paper pack.


The title tag  was quick and easy in the Cricut Craft Room..  Just weld the banner shape in the AP cartridge along with the lettering from the Artiste cartridge and viola!





Here is the last card from the Cricut Basics class created by Sharon.  It required 20 hearts for the design - just use the Quantity button and cut them out all at once! The original design can be found on page 102 of the IB.



Enjoy!!

No comments: