Pages

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Why I LOVE Studio J...let me count the ways.

Yeah!!  The opportunity to try out Studio J for only $5.00 per 2 page layout has been extended to March 15th! 


 
February and March are sure to be months of digital delights because you can purchase any Studio J® layout for only $5*—that’s a savings of $1.95 per layout! This is a great opportunity to try Studio J for the first time. Create adorable baby layouts with the Wishes and Fishes kit (shown), or use the new Express Collections with collections of 10 ready-made layouts plus a front and back cover that are easy to use and professionally designed. Preserve your memories at a low price for a truly digital delight!

*Shipping/handling applies. Studio J credits must be redeemed before this promotion can be applied.
Offer valid February 1–March 15, 2013.



I LOVE Studio J for a number of reasons. 

 #1. My first reason is that my photos can be any size and they print brilliantly on the layout and they will not fade and last and will last a lifetime!



Our first port was Grand Cayman Island.  The port was not deep enough for our ship so we rode in a smaller boat to the island.  I was able to get some fantastic photos of our ship and I created this 2 page layout. 

 My cost comparison chart........

Studio J layout - $5.00 (plus s & h)

Walgreen's Photo prints
6 - 4 x 6" prints @ $.19 each = $1.14
1 - 8 x 10" print = $3.99
1  - Surf's Up paper pack = $9.95
1 -  Surf's Up My Stickease =$4.95
Total - $20.03





No time to scrap, how about in your PJ's after everyone goes to bed?!  First time using Studio J?  Do you need some help in learning the program?  Here is a "Love Your Layout" video for February.
 

No comments: