Pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

It is now time to brighten up the blog a bit...

I know it is not spring anywhere in this country - BUT January is a blah month...so I thought I would do some spring cleaning and change my blog background and my focus on my crafting!  

Some of you may already know that I fell and broke my ankle the other day and to make it short and sweet- I AM losing my mind!  I am a very active person but not now.....  I have WAY too much time on my hands! ( I even watched T.V. last night!)

So today I took on a few challenges......

Here is the first one of the day!  The Color My Heart web site has a challenge every week and this is Color Dare #25 - Ruby and Indian Corn Blue!  You can view it here!

I was working on a Cricut Craft  Room file when I fell.  I was planning on sharing the design and I had already cut it out in Ruby ( rather fortunate- I must say!)  So I glue my box together and found my retired Indian Corn Blue rick-rack - (did I tell you I was watching Hoarders last night????)   I finished my first Whoo's Your Valentine? treat tube today!


The special this month is still on....
So if you would like to purchase the set for only $10  - just let me know!

So here is the pic of my treat tube- enjoy!! ( I think I may start eating the chocolate NOW!)


You can find the CCR file for this box and the stamp set cut outs  here.

(Hopefully the link has been fixed - let me know if it does not!)

Remember you will need a box account to log in.  Enjoy!

11 comments:

sarahstone said...

Adeline, this looks really cool! I love those little treat tubes, and yours looks very well done! Thanks for joining in at Color My Heart, and we hope to see you again often (even after your ankle heals)!

Sarah

canadian_liner said...

Your treat tube looks fabulous! Love all the little Ruby hearts and Indian Corn Blue works great for Valentine's Day. WIshing you a quick recovery and thanks for joining the crew at COlor My HEart

Becca-expressions said...

Um...is it wrong of me to be glad that you hurt your ankle? But only because this is so darling!! Please don't make me come hurt you to get you to keep playing along at Color My Heart. :)

Amie Kiger (Kigz) said...

Great combo for the valentine tubes! Good for you for braving the Craft Room to make that file. You must have some skills in there. :) Hope your ankle heals well, but glad you were able to join us in the Color Dare!

Shelley P said...

I tried to get the treat tube box CCR file by clicking on it, have box account, but it said file has been removed. Did you remove it? Hoping to get the file from you.

NJ Stamping Queen said...

what a fun treat holder! Thanks for playing with us at Color My Heart--hope to have you join us again soon!
:) Marie

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the CCR file. Your tube is so cute!! Sorry to hear of your broken ankle. Hope you recover soon. I have only made one of the Valentine treat tubes so far..just wondering did you adhere your strip of small hearts around the outside or inside of the tube? Wasn't sure adhesive wise what to use.

Kathleen

Unknown said...

Not sure if my first comment I wrote went through. So if it did just delete that one. But if not I wanted to Thank you for the CCR file for the Valentine treat tube. I just went and downloaded it without any problems. Your tube is so cute!! I wanted to ask about the strip of hearts around your tube. Is that on the inside or outside of the tube? What adhesive did you use on the tube? Sorry to hear of your broken ankle. I hope you recover soon. Happy Crafting!!!

Kathleen

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the CCR file. Your tube is so cute!! Sorry to hear of your broken ankle. Hope you recover soon. I have only made one of the Valentine treat tubes so far..just wondering did you adhere your strip of small hearts around the outside or inside of the tube? Wasn't sure adhesive wise what to use.

Kathleen

Linda Anderson said...

How totally fabulous!!! Such a cute treat holder! And yes, you best start eating the chocolate, you certainly don't want it to go bad!!! Thanks for joining us at Color My Heart. Hope to see you back often.

Linda

Carol said...

Sorry you broke your ankle, but thank you for the creativity. I just downloaded the file. Speedy recovery to you.