Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

January SOTM Blog Hop

Happy New Year!!  2013 has arrived and with it a new CTMH Idea Book and thoughts of spring!  We have over 60 consultants hopping with us this month and if you are following the blog hop, then you have come from Lisa Sargent's blog.

I just cannot imagine thinking bout this month's stamp set without thinking of LOVE!  Valentine's Day is my second favorite holiday- I love the colors and the candy, of course!


 

                                


I decided to create a Valentine favor box using the Art Philosophy cartridge.  I welded the heart on the same page and added the small circles for the ribbon as well.  This is a perfect project for a make-n-take or a workshop.  You could probable get two to a page if you reduced the design in size. Here is my Cricut Craft Room design - very simple to recreate.



The link to this file can be found here.   You will want to create a box account to be able to downlaod this file.  Enjoy!


Then I thought it would look like vintage lace if I embossed the roses onto the background paper.  It did not take much time at all to create this favor making it the perfect SOTM project for my January workshop.


Supplies:

Paper:  Ruby and colonial white cardstock
Inks: Versamark Ink and White embossing powder, Ruby and black ink
Stamps:  S1301 Happy Valentine's, Love is from the Whoo's Your Valentine?
Ribbons: Organza ribbon

Now it is off to  Vicki Price's blog where you will find more creative artwork using this stamp set.

9 comments:

Wendy Coffman said...

That image really pops(!) when embossed - so pretty!

Wendy Coffman said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
mauihumv@gmail.com said...

Beautiful..love it!

Maureen said...

I would have nver have thought to emboss it. I agree-- it really pops!

Haley D. said...

What a sweet treat!

Tamra Young-Pope said...

The embossing make the project pop, tfs.

Michelle Jones said...

Cute box!

Kathleen said...

Adeline,

I love the embossing in white!! Darling project. Thank you also for the .ccr file!!

Karen Fullam said...

Love the embossing! Your project is very creative!