Pages

Saturday, November 3, 2012

November Make It From YOUR Heart Workshop

Are you excited for November?  I am!!  Thanksgiving is a great time to remember our blessings and a perfect opportunity for food AND pictures!!  This month's paper pack pack is Flirty.  I must admit it is not my favorite paper pack but I think I have made it work by combining it with Moonlight and some basic fall colors from the CTMH palette

Here is the layout we will be making and you can change the title to "Thanksgiving" or "Give Thanks" or create your own.

Here is a collage of the designs that are in the layout - you will be learning the technique of 'tissue inking'.

The beautiful pictures are my my ONE day of fall weather in WNY.  The rest of the time - I froze!!  Here is the card we will be making - using 2nd generation stamping and color-ready seam binding to match!
Don't forget this important information.(includes one 2-page layout, 1 card and a table decoration.)
Make It From YOUR Heart workshop
When: November 9, 2012
When: 6-9:00 p.m.
Where:  my home - call for directions....
Cost:  $10.00
What to Bring?  - nothing!!  I want you to have a good time!  Light refreshments will be served during the break.
 I hope you will be able to join us!  Please RSVP to Sweetaline@verizon.net by Wed, November 7th so I can have a kit ready for you!

2 comments:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Your layout and card are gorgeous. Love the autumn feel. I hear you about freezing. Woke up to the first snow of the year on the ground this morning.

Maureen said...

Just pinned this LO. I love the sketch, the paper, and all the photos. So beautiful. Maureen