Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012

BOO to YOU! October Workshop

My October workshop is all ready to go.  I still have a few openings for this month and several have already reserved their spot for November!  Don't forget it is the SECOND Friday of every month!

What: Make it From YOUR Heart October workshop
When:  October 12, 2012 from 6:00 - 9:00 p.m.
Where:  My home - email me for directions...
How Much?:  $10.00 each month - no obligation
Workshop: 1 2-page layout and 2 cards (1 SOTM card)
R.S.V.P. : by October 10 by email at Sweetaline@verizon.net  or call me at (813)766-7125


This month we are using the Moonlight paper pack and the WOTG Stamp set!

  
Here is the layout that you will be creating!  Isn't it SCARY!! I have labeled the photo wells in case you haven't scrapped the pictures from last year!!  Did you know that Halloween is the holiday with the MOST picture taking?!!


Check out the details of the  layout - we will be usingZ1380 Spray Pen to add detail to the spooky title and the RIP tombstones!


Here is the swing card we will be making.  It can be found on page 52 of the new Cricut Artiste cartridge.




The second card will be using the Stamp of the Month S1210A Very Merry Christmas.




So are you ready for an absolutely entertaining evening? Lots of scary fun and food too, including mummies, jack-o-lanterns and more from SMC Cake Pops!

Here are her cake pops from the VIP tables at the Kids Krop.  Don't they look yummy???

Don't forget to email me at Sweetaline@verizon.net or call me at (813)766-7125  by October 10th (so I plenty of time to make the kits!)